Grace Exceeding provides special services for people diagnosed with intellectual or developmental disabilities. Our excellent services are delivered by our experienced professionals who care about your loved ones’ individual choices and interests. See our list of services below.
We extend our hands to help people with issues surrounding:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Behavioral Problems
- Blindness/Severe Visual Impairment
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chemical Dependency (Includes Alcoholism)
- Deafness/Severe Hearing Impairment, Epilepsy/Seizure Disorder
- Head Injury
- Mental Disorder
- Intellectual Disability
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Specific Learning Disability
- Speech/Language Impairment
Please note that we serve individuals between the ages of 20 to 65.
Our services are classed as follows:
Call us today.